Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Prayer ~ Habakkuk 3:17-19


praying silhoutte 1



My Dearest Heavenly Father,

I thank you for being my Father. You are always by my side no matter what. Even through my toughest times, you carry me through and planted my feet on solid ground. There are times, even though I hate to admit it, when I didn't put my whole trust and hope in you. Yet, You still made a way out of no way for me.  And for that, I am truly sorry. I love you and I would be lost and no one without you.

I take Your word spoken in Habakkuk 3:17-19 to heart. It encourages and empowers my spirit. It reminds me that no matter what is going on in my life You are the source of everything. You are the source of my joy. You are the source of my peace of mind. You are the source, not my circumstances and everything else for that matter.


So,
Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;

Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,


I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills.



By the Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus, I pray.....Amen.


GodshandsSOURCE






Photobucket

No comments: