Monday, March 15, 2021

Masterpiece Monday ~ God Made Us More!


Welcome to another episode of Masterpiece Monday.  Masterpiece Monday is about 
  • Growing in Godliness
  • How to become the best version of yourself
  • How to become the you that God designed you to be
God created us after His image.  We are purpose by design.  We were not created to be average.  We are a custom build, original creation.  We are God's special treasures.  We are royalty.  So, how can we not be made for more?  We are made for more than we can ever imagine.



God Made Me More
(Promises That Are True)

I am God's Masterpiece, created for a purpose and destiny.
I am made for more than surviving life.  I will thrive in life. God is at work in my life
and He will perfect everything that concerns me.  I have a good and bright future.
God is turning my scars into stars.  I am strong, overcoming, and soaring over every obstacle.
God can and will bring me to a flourishing finish.  God is bringing my dreams 
to pass in His perfect timing.  I am bold and courageous to act against fear.  
I am safe in my Father's hands.  I am letting go of the past
and moving forward with God.  I choose to wear God's labels:
CHOSEN, ONE OF A KIND, BLESSED,
HIGHLY FAVORED, and SUCCESSFUL.
I am a Triple-A person:  Appointed, Anointed, and Approved by God.
I will never give up because God has victory in store for me.
(Lisa Osteen Comes)







No comments: