Thursday, January 24, 2008

13 Things about Me!!!


Thirteen Things about Toia



1. I am a wife and mother of three children.
2. I am Christian woman who loves the Lord.
3. I am a teacher. I teach 2 year olds at a Christian Private school.
4. I love to read (bible, inspirationals, romance novels, devotions).
5. I have a great sense of humor, love to make people laugh.
6. One of my favorite movies is Grease.
7. I designed and built my own website- www.angelfire.com/biz7/designers_original
8. I love to sing.
9. I love to encourage, inspire, and motivate other women.
10. I love crafting just about anything.
11. I love to write - bible study, devotionals, inspirational articles.
12. I like to keep things simple. If it's more than one way to skin a cat, I'm going to pick the easy way.
13. I love to network with other women in cyberspace because I believe everyone can contribute to someone else's dreams and vision in one form or another.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Amber Gilchrist said...

I always wished I was better at designing my own website. I have to use the fill in the blanks software to do it for me.