Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thirteen of My Favorite Movies!!!


Thirteen of My Favorite Bible Movies



These are not in any particular order. But these are movies, I can look at over and over again without getting tired of them.

1. Grease
2. The Lake House
3. The Notebook
4. Good Will Hunting
5. Facing the Giants
6. Braveheart
7. Pretty Woman
8. The First Wives Club
9. Last Holiday
10. Troy
11. Something Gotta Give
12. Ever After
13. You've Got Mail



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Mia said...

Those are great movies, have you ever seen Love actually?

Happy TT!!

Amber Gilchrist said...

I've only seen 12 and 13, oh and 1. I don't think I watch enough movies.

Nicholas said...

Interesting choices, though I'm afraid I haven't seen any of those.