Friday, March 14, 2008

Freedom Word Fighters Friday #3

And let us not grow weary while doing good,
for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
(Galatians 6:9)


My 3rd edition of Freedom Word Fighters Friday is about not giving up and growing tired. When we are on our journey of fulfilling our destiny and purpose God has for us, we may not see fruit producing as fast as we would like. We want that instant gratification not the delay gratification. We want to see the proof in the pudding right away.

Yet, we fail to realize that even a farmer doesn't receive his harvest overnight, after planting his seeds. A farmer waits for his harvest. In the midst of his waiting, he takes care of his crop by watering them, removing weeds, and keeping them safe from pesty little bugs. I'm sure everyday the farmer tends to his crop, he feels tired when the sun goes down. But he's tired from working hard each day, which his naturally for a human. However, he's not tired of taking care of his crop. He's not going to throw the towel in because it's hard work. Because the farmer knows his crop is eventually going to grow. It's just going to take some time. And the farmer also knows that if he doesn't take care of his crop, there will be no harvest.

This where the devil will try to keep us in bondage. He will try to make us feel like we are trap in his illusion. And that illusion is where he wants us to think that we are not preparing for a harvest. That nasty ol' devil will try to make us feel like we tending to a dead crop where no harvest will produce. He tries to hypnotize us by telling us - "You're getting sleepy. At the sound of my voice on the count of three, I want you to give up. Because you are not going to reap a harvest."

When hear that evil voice trying to hypnotize you, I want you to shout out in your loudest voice and say, "Devil, you are a liar and the truth is not in you. I will not grow weary while doing good, for in due season I shall reap. I will do not lose heart. Now, you flee from me, in Jesus' name."

After shouting out, you will loose that bond the devil was trying to have on you. And immediately you will be set free. Always remember the Lord will never talk you out of your harvest, especially when it's going to give Him glory. Don't give up. Don't grow weary in well doing. And wait for the time to reap your harvest.


Be set free by Freedom Word Fighters Friday.
Share what this scripture means to you.

Are you a Freedom Fighter?




Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

3 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

LOVED this one as usual Toia! :) So so powerful and such Truth. I love it! :) I wouldn't go through near as many valleys if I could keep this Truth at the front of my mind and heart! I need to bookmark this page to go back to it frequently. Thank you! loved it!!! :)

Walls Down Church Kids said...

This has always been one of my favorite and most inspiring verses. It's kept me going many times....and now I am beginning to see the promise! Great thoughts here.

Rebekah said...

Great post and something I just posted about last night. Wonderful! Thank you.