Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #8








Thirteen Chocolate Candy Bars I Love To Eat


I love to eat chocolate, especially when its combined with peanuts, caramel, and or peanut butter. Here is a list of my favorite chocolate candy bars. Sometimes I even like to crush them in vanilla ice cream and blend it together with my blender, of course. If you have a sweet tooth, my Thursday Thirteen is delicious.


1. Butterfingers
2. Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar
3. Twix
4. Mars Bar
5. Heath Bar
6. Three Musketeers
7. Kit Kat
8. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
9. PayDay
10. Milky Way
11. Snickers
12. Nestle Crunch
13. Mr. Goodbar

Enjoy!! If you have a favorite chocolate candy bar, please share.


Happy Thursday!!!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Your Sister In Christ,

Toia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is MY kind of list!! I love chocolate of any kind, but I especially love dark chocolate that you have to savor - the kind with at least 70% cacao. Mmmmm! But if I need a quick fix, it's gotta be a Snickers (king-sized, of course!).

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog during the party, and I hope to have you back. :-)

Brenda said...

Hi, butterfinger, Reeses and Snickers (now have it in dark!). Great mouthwatering list! My TT is on chocolate fun.
Have a wonderful day.

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

Great list - I really enjoy a Take Five.

verabear said...

Yummy! Reese's and Hershey's have got to be my favorites but I love all of those too! :)

You just made TT yummy!