Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #7 - Cereals I Ate When I Was A Kid


Cereals I Ate When I Was A Kid

Do you remember some of your favorite cereals you loved for mom to buy and you loved to eat? Some of them tasted so good you didn't even mind eating them without milk. Today, I still eat some these cereals on my list dry.

1. Trix
2. Cap'N Crunch (original and berry)
3. Fruit Loops
4. Apple Jacks
5. Cheerios (Regular or Honey Nut)
6. HoneyCombs
7. Cocoa Puffs
8. Fruity Pebbles
9. Pops
10. Lucky Charms
11. Honey Smacks
12. Sugar Crisp
13. Frosted Flakes

Other cereals not listed: Rice Chex, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, & Franken Berries

Happy Thursday!!!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Your Sister In Christ,
Toia

3 comments:

Dane Bramage said...

I would call this list "Cereals I Eat Now That I'm Almost Fifty". And I use milk.

My Thursday Thirteen this week is #70. 13 Children's Books That Were Never Written Stop by if you get a chance

Amber Gilchrist said...

I loved Frankenberry. I don't think they sell that anymore.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Mmm. Awesome stuff on here. I miss Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal. I'd better not walk past it at the grocery this week... it just might come home with me!