Sunday, August 24, 2008

Computer Problems and More Computer problems

About 2 and a half weeks, I realized my computer caught a nasty virus. Therefore putting me out of commission with my computer for about 2 - 3 weeks. I let a friend of the family fix my computer. But he did a halfway job. My computer, but he did not install the drives back on my computer that will allow me to get on the computer. I call him about it and he was suppose to bring by my house after church. Guess what? He forgot. So after work the next day, I had to go by his house to pickup the disk that he had my drivers download, because he did not have enough gas to bring it to me. It was no problem it's not like I don't want to waste my gas to pickup up files he should have installed on my computer from the beginning.

Now that I install the drivers, I am able to get on the internet. But guess what? I am unable to see graphic layouts on web pages. It's just a plain basic white background with black or blue lettering. Is frustrating or what?

And on top of all of that, my D drive is not working properly. Whereas it was working before my special computer guy got a whole of it. I can not bring up files off my CD because my D drive keep reading my CDs as blank. I am so getting tired of calling him back and forth for one problem and then another one pops up. In honestly, instead of giving him a break, I should have went to a certified professional and get it done right the first time.


If any of you can give me an idea on how to solve these problems (my D drive and not seeing graphic layouts) please let me know. I would love to get these issues resolve as soon as possible.


Thanks for letting me vent.


Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

No comments: