Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quench Your Thirst Thursday #8 ~ I Surrender All

It's time for another "Quench Your Thirst Thursday." To understand the purpose of "Quench Your Thirst," please Click Here! (Please make sure you come back :)


For the #8 edition of "Quench Your Thirst Thursday" is "I Surrender All" sung by Brian Littrell. Surrender is an easy word to say, but a hard thing to do. God wants to do so many things in our lives for His glory. However, we limit God's usage of us because we have not or need to surrender stuff to Him such as things, people, relationships, etc.

As you listen to this song, think about or write a list of things you need to surrender. For example, your finances, your health, your marriage, or your job. The list can go on and on. But no matter how long the list, God can take it off your hands with no problems at all. God wants us to surrender every and anything to Him that is hindering our relationship with Him. He wants to lighten the load so we can praise and worship Him with no strings (or shackles) attach.

So, Let go!! Let God!! Let flow!! Let go and surrender all to God. Let God carry the load and release you of any burdens. And let the Holy Spirit and God's love flow throughout your spirit, soul and body.


My prayer is that you surrender everything to God. I pray that as you release every weight and every burden to God, you will experience God like never before.

Please remember to pause my playlist to the bottom of this page before you click play. :)





All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In his presence daily live.

I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me Jesus, take me now.

I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

Lord I give to you
All I ever have
And everything I was
And everything I am

And now I lay it down
I lay it at your feet
To your grace
To your power
I surrender all

Lord, I give myself to thee
Fill me with thy love and power
Let thy blessings fall on me

I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.




Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

3 comments:

Daphine said...

Beautiful post as usual and very on time for me this evening! I LOVE this song! Love it!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Thanks for posting the words to this song. Myriam had this on her post once and I'd never heard it before. It made me cry and I love it. I surrender my dissatisfaction with my job to you Lord. I am capable of completing the task at and but I just don't want to do it anymore. I surrender ALL to you and I will trust that you have a purpose for me right where I am.

Love and continued blessings for helping me to see the bigger picture and to get out of my personal feelings and stay focused on the task at hand.

Enjoy your weekend!

Chris said...

So hard to do, but so necessary. Thank you for Quench Your Thirst Thursday!