Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quench Your Thirst Thursday #14
My Life, My Love, My All

It's time for another "Quench Your Thirst Thursday." To understand the purpose of "Quench Your Thirst," please click here!
(Don't forget to come back!! :)

This edition of Quench Your Thirst Thursday will be "My Life, My Love, My All" by Kirk Franklin. When You listen to this song think about what are you willing to give God. Are you willing to give Him everything?

God gave His very best when He gave His only Son Jesus so that we can live a righteous and God-filled life. God desires all, not partial, even all of our weights and burdens. They weigh so heavily upon our shoulders. God wants all our worship, all praise, all glory, and all honor.

Anything or anyone that hinders you from giving God your all, your best, surrender it to Him. Let Go and Let God, but you have to give Him all of it.

Before viewing this video, please pause my playlist at the bottom.



Created by Toia just for you.








Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

rcubes said...

It didn't play sister Toia and it said "invalid parameter". Not sure if it only happened with me.
Hope all is well. God bless.

Daphine said...

LOVED listening to this! Totally relaxed me....THANKS!

stacey said...

That was a beautiful song:)

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

There was a time in my past when I held something so dear to me and unknowingly focused all that I had on it. THE LORD took it away and now I see why! HE is my Rock and my Redeemer!

Love ya
China

From the Heart said...

What a beautiful post and video. I give my all to God, the Father.
Blessings,
AliceE.

RCUBEs said...

I'm glad you told me to try again in watching the "awesome video". I felt His deep love as I watched it and thank you for sharing that!
God bless and have a great weekend.