Saturday, October 3, 2009

Untitled

For these past couple of months, I think I was trying to get a grip on reality as far as school starting, getting back to work after a nice two month summer vacation, and etc. and etc. Even though I was not posting, my heart never left blogging and still felt connected with everyone. My heart was forever drawn.

At one point, I think I got too comfortable and complacent, not to mention a little lazy. After things began to run a little smoothly, I found myself making my way back to the computer with little time here and there. It was as if I was taking baby steps back to what I love. And now, here I am.....again.

I really don't know what direction my blog is going to go in, whether or not it will be like it was before or 360 turn. I'm just waiting and listening for instructions from God. In the meantime, I will take it one day at a time or should I say one post at a time.

Blessings to you all, always!!


Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

2 comments:

Daphine said...

I so hear you girlfriend! I thought I was the only one who left blogland for a while. I do find that I get more things done for sure when I am not tied to the computer.

I've missed ya!

RCUBEs said...

Hi sister Toia...That's okay...sometimes, we need to take some "pause" and tune in with what the Lord wants us to do. Praying all is well with you. Glad to hear you're back in a way! God bless.