Sunday, July 11, 2010

Food for the Spirit

No matter how many times you try ponder, or figure out "why me" or "how could this happen to me" it can be so hard to wrap your head around things. You may or may not get the answer you're looking for, but the bottomline is that you should never lean to your own understanding or logic of things. You should trust God and acknowledge Him for who He is according to
Proverb 3:5-6.

And also try to remember all of God's promises He made for His children. He promised a life of abundance, joy, and so much more. However, in that there will be trials and tribulation to test your faith. So you must choose to breakthrough in victory rather than breakdown in defeat. I choose victory because I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus-Hallelujah!





Photobucket
Photograph by Toia Thompson







Photobucket

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting today! You have nice pictures too. I like your blog, I will be back to visit. It was encouraging to me.

LisaShaw said...

Amen and Amen Toia!! Food for the spirit indeed!!!

Blessings to you dear one!