Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Post #5

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." (Colossians 2:6-7) (NIV)


"...Let there be thankfulness to God."
(Ephesian 5:4) (NLT)


"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God." (Colossians 3:16) (ESV)





I am thankful that God is a healer. These past couple of days I was under the weather with flu/virus like symptoms. I couldn't really eat anything besides saltine crackers. However, I am much better now. In Jesus' name, I thank God for my healing. I live and move and have my being in Him!! Hallelujah and Amen!!!




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Twitter Background






Photobucket

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

Me, too...Something bothered my sinus allergy but I also thank the Lord that my symptoms are not that bad, not like it used to. So, I'm thanking Him and praising Him with you. God bless you sister.