Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Post #4

"Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen." (Revelation 7:12)

"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned." (Revelation 11:17)






I am thankful for my washer and dryer. It's a blessing that I can wash and dry clothes in the comfort of my home. I don't have to haul baskets of clothes (and quarters) to the laundromat. I don't have to wait my turn to use a dryer that takes almost $2 - $4 just to dry one load of clothes. In everything, I give God the praise in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen and Hallelujah!!!






zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Easter Graphics





Photobucket

1 comment:

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Toia,

I love your Thanksgiving posts and I pray along with you in saying, "I give God the praise in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen and Hallelujah!!!"

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle