Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let The New Replace The Old

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Seasons Comments






Matthew 9:17 goes along with my previous post - "Springing Forth into Something New."





"And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. The old skins would burst from the pressure, spilling the wine and ruining the skins. New wine must be stored in new wineskins. That way both the wine and the wineskins are preserved." (Matthew 9:17)


The old cannot handle the pressure of the new. I look at it like this....When it comes to God doing something new in you, it is much too powerful for the old sustain it. So, instead of God birthing something new in you while holding onto the old and risk aborting the plan that He has for, God would rather for you to let all the old go. The Past. Hurts from your childhood. Your insecurities. Scars from a previous relationships. Or anything thats preventing you from pressing forward into your new destiny.



With the power of Holy Spirit, you can let go of the old. So when God begin to pour into you....new thoughts, new vision, or a new outlook, it is preserved. And God plan for your life will be fulfilled.



LET THE NEW REPLACE THE OLD!!!



I pray in the name of Jesus that I will let go of the old. My old way of thinking, those who hurt me, failed relationships, everything that is holding me back from exploring my new horizon you have for me. I refused to be stuck in the old. I am springing forth in to something new by the power of the Holy Spirit that lives in me. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray.....Amen!!!





zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Seasons Comments








Photobucket

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

Even through trials, I know that He's shaking us to let go of those things that do not have eternal values. I pray He will give me the strength and discernment always. God bless you sister. Thank you for your prayers. May the Lord keep you.