Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Women's Getaway with my Girlfriends

This week I will be going to a women's getaway associated with the women's ministry from my church. I have said this this before and I will say it again...."It's a blessing to have girlfriends that you can laugh with, have fun, and share the love of Christ.




Not many women can say that they can. For one of many reasons, this is why I am excited about embarking on this great adventure with some of favorite and fun girlfriends. Below is a mini slideshow featuring some of my beautiful and anointed girlfriends joining me this week.







 
 
 

"A friend loves at all times...."
(Proverb 17:17)









Photobucket

3 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I'm so grateful that I can say that and I agree one hundred percent. The only thing is that I have one Christian friend whose husband want let her go anywhere w/o him and we really want to have a sleepover. We just want to have some pizza and popcorn and laugh and talk about our relationship with Christ.

I keep praying about it.

Have a great time with your girlfriends!

Sent w/ love
FSB

From the Heart said...

Pray you have a beautiful time with your friends.

Wanda said...

Hope you ladies are having a blast Toia.