Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for Inspirational ~ Philippians 4:13

Even though Thanksgiving Holiday has come and gone, that doesn't mean giving thanks should cease. With that being said, I am thankful for stories of inspiration; stories where people have turned nothing into something only because they never gave up on their dreams. Despite all the obstacles they faced or having barely to no money in their bank account, they perserved into victory.



Inspirational stories give you hope, empower you, and the strength to not give up on what you want in life. Sometimes you will be surprise what someone has gone through to reach the level of success they have. Many people (myself included) tend to look at the finish product. But when I hear or read about their testimonies, I see them from a different perspective.




With this being said, whatever desire you have whether it's to own your own business, write books, go back to school, or etc., find real life stories in the bible or internet, read them and get inspired. There is nothing too hard for God to do in and through you.


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)


















Photobucket

4 comments:

From the Heart said...

Beautiful. We are all so blessed by the things God has promised us and given us.

Wanda said...

Thanks should be a part of our everyday living. Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Melanie said...

Beautiful reminder to my heart! Thank you for this post. I needed to read this today.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hello there my blogger friend and sweet sister in Christ Jesus. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

He is coming soon :-)

Lots of love
Free Spirit Butterfly