Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful for Joy ~ Nehemiah 8:10






I am thankful for joy. This is where I get my strength from according to God's word. "Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength," (Nehemiah 8:10). The joy that comes from God.....the world, the devil, or anyone for that matter cannot steal it. They can very well try in hopes that you will coward down and give it to them without a fight.



But little do your enemies know, that you are not the one to coward down because you are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. You will hold to your joy with all your might because despite of your current situation "weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning,"
(Psalm 30:5).








 "Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation." (Habakkuk 3:18)




Thank you God for the JOY that gives me strength in the name of Jesus.






Photobucket



No comments: