Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful for Having a Vision ~ Habakkuk 2:2






I am thankful for God imprinting a vision on my heart. Having a vision gives me a sense of purpose. It also gives my a goal, which in my mind means to have a destination. Every time I think and ponder about the impossible being possible, I feel so good in my spirit.



It can be very scary at times, knowing that God has birth a vision in your spirit because you might even think, "Ummm, God are you sure about this." Nonetheless, God sees more than enough potential in us than we can ever imagine. With that being said, God knows that if just take heed to His instructions, His word, and His guidance, He will give you all the tools and people you need to help transform your vision from being abstract to concrete, so that He can receive all the glory, all the honor, and all the worship in the name of His Son, Jesus.


And for that reason, I am more thankful for having a vision. I have wrote my vision out so that it is always before me. I encourage you to do the same. Write your vision. Make plain and easy to understand.


Then the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision And make [it] plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it." (Habakkuk 2:2)

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Easter Graphics





I thank you heavenly Father in the name of Your precious Son, Jesus for imprinting a vision on your heart. I pray that it will be a blessing to people and win souls for Christ Jesus. Amen.







Photobucket