Friday, April 20, 2012

He Will Carry You!!

Photobucket





I think this poem is a great reminder, especially for me, that no matter what we go through, Jesus will always be and is there. Even on my quest to get in shape and on other endeavors I have before Him, I have to remind myself that Jesus is there carrying me and give me the strength to press toward my goals. When embarking on a new journey, there are going to be highs and definitely lows. During those lose times, you may feel like throwing in the towel. You may even feel like that you have nothing else to give. You are all out of options.



But, I am in hear tell you that just like Jesus carried this man in His most troublesome times, He will do the same for you and me. Jesus is not partial. So, if you ever feel like you are alone, remember that you're not. Just stop, pause, and feel Jesus arms wrapped around you, comforting and carrying you along the way.



One thing is for sure Jesus will not only carry you; He will never leave nor forsake you.





P.S. He is definitely there to pick me up everytime I feel like I am going to fall flat on my face in Zumba class. :)






"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate (a Comforter, an Encourager), who will never leave you," (John 14:16).


"I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you," (Isaiah 46:4). (NLT)








Photobucket

1 comment:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I love this post and poem. A friend gave me a lovely devotional book that she (Margaret Fishback Powers)created with this poem. I hold it so close to my heart. It helped me in various situations...when my doggie passed, when my divorce became final and a lot of times in the workplace.

Love you and praying that your efforts to live a healthier lifestyle are going well.

Happy Saturday,
China