Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What An Awesome Week!!!

I pray and hope everyone had a wonderful and glorious Easter.


Last week, my children were on spring break. It was pretty hard trying to post, when we had such an adventurous week planned. Now, that the kids are back in school maybe I can get back on schedule with posting. I enjoy sharing with y'all as well as you sharing your thoughts with me.


My children really, really enjoyed their spring break, which I am glad. The first couple of days were about relaxing and sleeping in late. It was definitely needed. Then, we went on nature walks just to get a little bit of exercise. On Thursday, my children spent time with their grandmother dying eggs and making an Easter Basket.  I don't know who had more fun my children or my mom.  Of course, we laughed and laughed until our bodies hurt.  Laughter is great for the soul. ;)



On Friday and Saturday, we were Lake Murray bound. My children fished and fished until they couldn't fish anymore. They managed to catch 10 fishes. By the way, Ketirah my 9 year old daughter caught most of them.  Girl Power!!  Woo Whoo!!


For our grand finale and the cherry on top of what we called one of our best week ever, we got our praise on in the name of Jesus. We praised and worshiped as well as celebrated the resurrection of Jesus. It was awesome!!! Then we ate a scrumptuous dinner (cooked by yours truly) and relaxed the rest of the evening. I mean with all of that, who can ask for anything more.  It's truly a blessing and I thank God for blessing me with such a great family!!



Here are a few pictures of our trip to Lake Murray in this mini slide show. I will upload more pics soon!!  Blessings to you!!











Photobucket

No comments: