Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Scripture Reading ~ Psalms 51:10


bible-reading 1



Can you believe that today (June 24) is the last Sunday of this month? This is the last official week of June. Next Sunday will literally be the first day of July. WOW!! Is that something or what?!? Let's get started...shall we? This week's scripture is from one of my favorite Psalms that I read very often.



Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
(Psalms 51:10)



This is one of mt favorite scripture. Psalm 51 is known as the Prayer of Repentance.
Verse 10 always seem to stick out and capture my attention. It's comforting to me because it reassures me that I don't have to stay in my junk. When certain things such as issues, emotions, or etc., that are not healthy for my relationship with God or contradicts who I am (my Christian values and characteristics) in Christ, all I have to do is ask God to wash and cleanse my heart of such things.


As we progress with the Psalm 51:10, I pray that it is a blessing to you. Enjoy your Sunday.







Other Bible Translations for Psalm 51:10

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
(niv)



Create in me a clean heart, O God.
Renew a loyal spirit within me.
(nlt)



Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right, persevering,
and steadfast spirit within me.
(amp)


Create pure thoughts in me
and make me faithful again.
(
cev
)





Photobucket

No comments: