Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Create and Renew



praying silhoutte 1



Dear Heavenly Father,


Thank you for being the God of my salvation, the God of restoration, and the God of all creation. You are an amazing God. I repent for the times that I did not represent You as I should have. Just as David prayed, I ask that You "create in me a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit in me". Strip away the old, hard areas of my heart so that the new can come to surface.




There is nothing too hard for you. I want to live a life that is pleasing in your sight. I want to be the representative you had called me to be in the name of Jesus. You are an amazing God. As I go through the process of transforming from the old to the new, I know it will not be easy. Yet, I will praise and worship you for all the work You have done, are doing, and will do on the inside of me. You are God alone and more than able to do the exceedlingly, abundantly far above more than I can ever ask or think. I thank You and praise You....in the mighty and glorious name of Jesus I pray. Amen.



 
 





bibleheart2







Photobucket

No comments: