Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Weariness



praying silhoutte 1





To my dearest Heavenly Father,


I thank you beyond measure for your grace, love, mercy, and peace. There are many times where I have been so very weary and heavy laden in my spirit to the point where I just want to give up. But, You, oh Lord, always find a way through Your word a message, or even a song to remind me that my trial will only last but for a moment.




And I just have to wait on You to turn my mess into a message and in due time I will reap a harvest and faint not. Heavenly Father, I admit that it gets hard sometimes to wait. However, I remember what you said in Isaiah 40:13, "Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."




I stand and believe in Your word, which will not return void. Thank you in the name of Jesus for giving me the strength, the endurance, and the mind to wait. I give you all the praise and glory in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.









Photobucket

1 comment:

From the Heart said...

Your comment came up. I try to visit every day but usually I could not open the comments section.

A beautiful prayer. God is good.