Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wisdom Word Wednesday ~ Renew Strength


rocks2



Happy Hump Day everybody!! Today is officially the last Wednesday of September. The next time you read a Wisdom Wednesday Post will be in October!! Crazy.....right?!? I mean can someone please slow down the time!! I'm just not ready!!



**Sigh.** Okay, now that I have taken the time to exhale, let's move on. How many times can you recall feeling so weak and helpless in a situation? As for me, I think I have lost count. When going through difficult times, some of us may tend to look for other resources (whether it's a person, food, or other outlets) to provide us with strength to get us through tough times.



Of course, when we know very well our truest and only source for our strength is God. With that being said, we should be wise enough to allow God to renew our strength. Renew means to spring up, to change, to grow up, and to go forward. God renews our strength to be better and stronger than what we were before our situation. You won't stay down or defeated. He's going to to spring you up. You are going to change from old to new. You are going to grow from a lesson learned. Then from there, you are not going to look back, but press forward and fulfill the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.



Here's the bottom line. When God renews your strength, He will lift you up from the deepest pit, give you wings like an eagle to soar above your situation, the ability to run, and the authority to walk inside the enemy's camp (without an ounce of fear or even the desire to faint under pressure) and take back every single thing that the devil has stolen from you. 


(Can I get a HALLELUJAH!?!)



So,if at any time you may feel like you are too weak to go on, just call upon our almighty God in the name of Jesus.




Toiaquote2





Photobucket

1 comment:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

"You are going to grow from a lesson learned. Then from there, you are not going to look back, but press forward and fulfill the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

AMEN Sistah!

Soon, I will be need these very words. When my boss gets promoted, I will be in charge until a replacement shows up and that is not ok with me.

But it's by His will and strength...not my own.

Love for a great day.

So glad that I didn't miss this post. It's the first Wednesday in October, but I needed to read this post "today."

HE surely knows what we need!

Love you much!
China