Monday, November 5, 2012

Give Thanks Day #5 ~ Dreams


give_thanksA


It is Day #5 of Designer's Original 30 Day Give Thanks Challenge. In doing this challenge, I thought Giving Thanks should not just stop on Thanksgiving Day. It should exceed pass that. Hence, the 30 day challenge. Please feel free to join me by adding your link in the comments, so I can share with others.



Today I am thankful for dreams. God gives us dreams, visions, great ideas, or however you want to put it, to advance the Kingdom of God. It's a blessings as well as a privilege to have God place a dream in my heart. To me, it means that He believes that I am a qualify candidate (sort of speak) to get the job done and bring glory to His name. I must admit sometimes it's a little scary because I don't want to let God down. But nonetheless, I will not allow fear distort my faith in what God has planned for me with every dream He gives me.




Be thankful for dreams. Don't just dream, but DREAM BIG!! There's nothing too hard for God. Believe in yourself; And believe in God that your dream(s) will be manifested by power of the Holy Spirit and in the matchless name of Jesus, so that you can bring glory unto Him. Dare to dream!!






daretodream2


 
 









Photobucket

No comments: