Monday, February 1, 2021

Masterpiece Monday ~ Receiving God's Guidance


On today's Masterpiece Monday, we will focus on receiving God's Guidance.

   Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You, I wait all the day. (Psalm 25:4-5)


Growing in Godliness includes receiving God's Guidance.  However, in order to receive God's guidance, you must want and desire it.  The Lord gives us the freedom to choose between His way of doing things and our way.  But, I don't need to tell that no matter how many times we tried to "help God out" we ended wasting a lot of time and energy.  Only to realize that we should have listened to God from the beginning.  


If you want to stay on track, seek God's guidance.




No comments: