Monday, February 15, 2021

Trust in Him Tuesday ~ Trusting God's Loving Discipline


On today's episode of Trust in Him Tuesday, we are going to focus on Trusting God's Loving Discipline.

"For whom the Lord loves He corrects,
Just as a father the son in whom he delights." 
(Proverbs 3:12)



Special Note:  God doesn't correct us because He wants to punish us or make us feel ashamed.  But, because He loves us with His unconditional, unending, and unchanging love.  God's loving discipline enables us to learn the difference between right and wrong as well as being more intentional in doing so.


Remember that God chastises those He loves.  Trust in Him to love you unconditionally, but not without discipline and correction.  It is part of our spiritual growth in Jesus Christ.  However, you must see God's loving discipline through your eyes of faith to become the best version of yourself and not as a form of punishment.  



Heavenly Father, I thank you for correcting and disciplining me with love.  I pray that the eyes of my heart and faith are open to see beyond the natural and to receive your word.  I trust in God and lean not to my own understanding.  In Christ's name, I pray.  Amen.



No comments: