Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quench Your Thirst Thursday #13 ~ Lead Me To the Cross

It's time for another "Quench Your Thirst Thursday." To understand the purpose of "Quench Your Thirst," please click here!
(Don't forget to come back!! :)


For the #13 edition of "Quench Your Thirst Thursday" is "Lead Me To The Cross" by Hillsong United. I thought this would be appropriate with Resurrection Sunday just around the corner.

God wants to lead us to the cross. He Gave Jesus (His Son) to die on the cross for our freedom. Jesus paid it all for our freedom. We should not be trying to compensate for what was already paid. In our freedom, God wants to lead us to the cross.

He wants to lead us to a place where there is peace that passes all understanding; where there's healing when there's sickness; joy when you are feeling sad and depress; a place where burdens are being lifted. Everything you could ever want or desire is in Jesus. He is the way the truth and the Life.

Think about how Jesus fulfilled God's plan for His life knowing what was going to happen. He died so that we may live a life of freedom, hope, peace, joy, grace and mercy. So why not let Him lead you. He has never steered us wrong. Let God's will be done in your life.

Blessings to you always and forever!!

Don't forget to pause my playlist at the bottom, before you listen to this song.






Savior I come
Quiet my soul remember
Redemptions hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

You were as I
Tempted and trialed
You are
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen

To your heart
To your heart
Lead me to your heart
Lead me to your heart


Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

4 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

thank you so very much for this video. i'm in my quiet space at home checking in on my blog buddies and you have mentally taken me to a peaceful, restful state where my soul and spirit yearns for the day when i can meet with my Lord and Savior. Although the man is just an "actor" the movie always brings tears to my eyes, always. Love and gratitude for sharing this.Your big sis.

Joyfulsister said...

HI Toia
((( Hugz)))) How are you doing, I know it's been awhile I had to come by and say hello and Happy Easter!!! I have been preparing for retreats I just finished one with a friends church now our ladies on the 17 of of this month. I thank the Lord for quenching my thirst, filling my cup and drinking of his living waters, wonderful post.

Hugz Lorie

Mary Timme said...

Beautifully said. I love that!

Myriam said...

Hi Toia

Happy Easter and blessings. We are especially thanful for the old rugged cross and what it means to us as Christians. Forever grateful that our Lord chose to drink the cup of death on our behalf.

Bless you

Myriam