Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Heading In a New Direction

In a previous post, I talk about taking my blog in a different direction with more insight and instructions from God. And one of the things he placed upon my heart is to put more of me (my heart and soul) in my posts. This will give you an opportunity to get to know me better and my relationship with God.

As I put more of self and more of God's word in my blog, I pray someone will be truly blessed, saved, inspired, empowered, and so much more. I believe that our testimonies are other people's hope. There are so many people who are in a desperate need of hope and even a speck of light in their dark world. If not a testimony, a word from God send to us (His vessels) to be share with His people, so that He can be glorified.

God is such a faithful and merciful God. And as He blesses and shares with Me, I want to bless and share with others. So as I pray for you, please pray for me that I will stay on this path God has intended for me and that I would take heed to every instruction and plan He has for my life and my blog.


Blessings to you always!!!

"Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." (Psalm 86:11-12)



Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

1 comment:

From the Heart said...

Your new direction sounds great. I have questioned myself if my blog speaks to people, are there people visiting who don't know God and will they feel the Holy Spirit knocking at their heart's door. That has become my prayer and I will pray that you will continue to follow what God puts on your heart.
Good to have you back,
AliceE.