Friday, January 14, 2011

Seeking God First!!

During my blog break, I realize that I don't spend enough time studying God's Word and spending time with Him. I realize in order to go full force on the path that God has planned for me, it's going to take more than a few minutes here and there, as if God is some sort of pit-stop. OUCH!!!

There are some things that I have before the Lord (My Faith List), which I won't share at this present time. I know many of you understand. But anyway, I realize more than ever that my FAITH list can become a REALITY list. There is nothing too hard for God. And I know He is more than able to give me the desires of my heart as long as I commit my work and my ways to Him.

In addition to that, I must SEEK God FIRST!! Even though I have goals set, a FAITH list drawn out, no matter what God should be the first and the last in my life. "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you," (Matthew 6:33). That is pretty much a done deal!! As I seek God, His Kingdom, His righteousness, all things, my heart's desires, goals, my faith list, and God's plans for me shall be added, given to me. No questions ask!!

This what gets me excited.....God's Word....His Promises...His Truth!! God's Word is bond!!! So as I go on my quest to seek God, I hope I will be able to put into words and share with you all that God is doing in my life so that it can be a blessing and an encouragment to you...spirit, soul, and body.


Giving God all the Praise,

Toia




Photobucket

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

You are so right.

mariel said...

praying the Lord meets with you and covers you with His presence as you seek Him!