Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quench Your Thirst Thursday #5 - My Redeemer LIves!!

It's time for another "Quench Your Thirst Thursday." To understand the purpose of "Quench Your Thirst," please Click Here! (Please make sure you come back :)


For the #5 edition of "Quench Your Thirst Thursday" is "My Redeemer Lives." You can hear this song being sung by various artists. No matter how many people sing it, it will still hold the same message that - My, Your, and Our Redeemer Lives. He is more alive today than yesterday."

Because Our Redeemer Lives we can do all things through Him that strengthens us. Because our Redeemer lives we will not die, but have everlasting life. It's because our Redeemer lives we move and have our being in Him. Our Redeemer paid the price for our sins.

"For I know [that] my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;" (Job 19:25). In the midst of Job's turmoil, He still remained faithful to God and continued to bless His name. For He knew who God is and knew who he was in God. That's why He was able to confess so boldly that "my Redeemer lives and He shall stand at last on the earth.

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14) This is a great way to end a prayer. God knows who He is. However, He needs for us to make sure we know who He is and reinforce it. That way in the time of trouble there is no mistaken that He is our strength and our redeemer.

There can never be any amount of money to paid back God for all He has done to spare our lives. The best thing we can do is to always remember to praise His Name, worship Him in spirit and in truth, and to glorify His magnificient name. Also, remember to spread the Good news of Jesus Christ and tell people that you know about a Man who has already paid the price for their soul. And He is waiting for them with open arms.

The video you are about to see reinforce Philippians 4:13. And because their redeemer lives in them, they are able to back it up and bank on God's truth. This video brought tears to my eyes. After looking at it, I realize there's no excuse for living my dreams, using my gifts and talents, and going forth in my ministry. You can be and do anything you want in Jesus' Name because - Your Redeemer Lives!!!

So, I pray that this video is a blessing to you spirit, spoul, and body. Stay Bless and Stay Strong in Jesus' Name....Amen.


PS - Don't forget to pause my playlist to the bottom before viewing this video.






MY REDEEMER LIVES
(Nicole Mullen)

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives

Ye-e-eah
The very same God
That spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know, my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know
My Redeemer

He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives
Forever I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sins
Was the precious life He gave
And now He's alive and
There's an empty
Grave!

And I know
My Redeemer lives
He lives
I know
My Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know my Redeemer

I know
My Redeemer lives
*I know my Redeemer lives*




Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. Nice song. Think I need to download it to my mp3 player.

Joyfull said...

This is an awesome song and one of my favorites. It is always a beautiful reminder of the glory and wonder of our God!

paula said...

this is one of my favorite worship songs. i haven't heard it in awhile. thank you for reminding me.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

HE is in deed my ROCK and my REDEEMER! Jesus loves me, how do I know? For the bible tells me so.

Happy Thursday/Friday

Love, peace and blessigs.

Mary Timme said...

So many times we don't realize the roll of the redeemer in OT times. I love that Jesus is our redeemer!