Friday, March 23, 2012

Receiving A Fresh Start in Jesus

Photobucket



Do you remember that infamous Calgon commercial? A mom is feeling overwhelmed from dealing with a long, hectic day as well as her children jumping up and down all over the place in house, screaming their heads off. All of sudden the mom shouts at the top of her lungs, “CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!” Then a tub full of soap bubbles whisks her away to refresh, revitalize, and gives her a peace mind.


Have ever wish that you can do that? Better yet, have you ever wish that you can wave a magic wand so that you can start all over again from one bad experience to another? You just want a chance to start fresh from all the terrible mistakes you made or breaking free of an unhealthy relationship. Well, your chance to have a fresh start begins now!!!


Photobucket


A fresh start gives you an opportunity to put your troubles behind you and wipe the slate clean. It’s what I like to call a new beginning. If you want a fresh start, you must be willing to let go of the past and grab hold of a divine opportunity to have a bright future.




“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new
(recently made, fresh) creation;
old things have passed away;
behold, all things have become new,”
(2 Corinthians 5:17).


In other words, the moment you make a conscious decision to release everything (your mistakes, failed relationships, your hurts, regrets, etc.) to Jesus is the very moment that your fresh start begins.


Years ago, before I asked Jesus to come into my heart, I felt a sense of loss. I did not know which direction I was going. I knew something was not right. I couldn’t exactly put my finger on it, but I knew there has to be more to life than this. Often, I would try to reflect on what I might have done wrong to have ended up in an empty space.


Photobucket


Needless to say, all of that changed when I decided to say a prayer to invite Jesus in my life. I thought, “What’s the worst that could happen”. What I did know for sure that it was definitely time for a change in my life. After I prayed Romans 10:9, I felt a sense of relief and refresh. Somehow, I just knew that this was the beginning of a new life for me.

It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, it’s never too late for a new beginning. Whatever reason you need a fresh start, whether it’s in your finances, your business, or your marriage, you can have it. God is more than able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think and that includes giving you a fresh start.

If you want a fresh start in Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer of salvation to receive Him in your heart.

praying ! Pictures, Images and Photos


Salvation Prayer
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus.
I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins
and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed
His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died
for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9
that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts
that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul.
With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead.
This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal
Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which
has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your
grace never leads to license, but rather it always
leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life
so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying
for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.
You can read more at Salvation Prayer



Congratulations on Receiving Your Fresh Start in Jesus' Name!!!




Photobucket







Photobucket

No comments: