Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scripture Sunday ~ 2 Chronicles 5:13

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SpiritualGraphics.com





"Indeed it came to pass, when the trumpeters and singers [were] as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD, and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, [saying]: "[For He is] good, For His mercy [endures] forever,"...... (2 Chronicles 5:13)




Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

We are studying in II Chronicles and I Kings right now with our precepts study. It is so rich when taken together! I love learning about it. This is so cool!

Chris said...

For He is good! Thanks for the "Scripture Sunday"

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Toia, Thanks for visiting my blog. I really like yours as well. I like your reasoning for writing your blog. I'm happy that I've been led here. I look forward to reading more.
God Bless!