Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Awards for My Dear Friends!!







This beautiful award came from Mary at Beadfluff. Please stop by and visit when you have a chance. Now I am supposed to choose seven people, but it's hard to narrow it down to seven when I love so many your blogs. So, that's why I am giving it to everyone!!! Yeah!! Grab this award if you want it!!






This award came from Lisa at Sharing Life With Lisa. She gave this award to YOU!! I am passing it along. It's such a blessing to read blogs who's passion is to glorify God and live a life that's pleasing in His sight. For his reason is why you deserve this award.

Blessings to all my brothers and sisters in Christ!!



Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love your blog too!

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations Sweetie and thanks for being such a blessing to all of us. Love ya.