Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday's Graphic



Too Kind funny picture
Funny Stuff & MySpace Layouts



Happy Monday Glitter
New MySpace Layouts




I would like to apologize to my beautiful friends. I was unable to visit you as often as I normally do. My schedule was more than full this past week. It was also one my best times I ever had. So, with that being said, I will be making my rounds. I prayed everyone had a blessed Easter!! And I pray that everyone has a bless and fulfilling week in Jesus Name!!



PS - Please check out Designer's Original Magazine and tell me what you think!! Click Here!!



Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

Billy Coffey said...

So glad you found my blog, Toia, because that led me to yours!

Hope you had a great Easter.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

You sure don't owe me any apologies but I accept. My life is crazy for now and I wish I could say it's one of the best times of my life (but actucally it is, because the Lord is preparing me for something) So Happy Monday and thanks for spreading your lovely graphics when oftentimes a quick picture/photo makes someone's day who didn't even know they were in need of a pick me up!

You're always right on time, the Lord is using you and I'm so happy to be apart of it!!!!!

Love and thanks so much for your kind words on my blog and via my e-mail address. Peace and blessings!

The big sis and butterfly.

crochet lady said...

Hi, thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll let you know when I get it done.

I love your spring backround.

Blessings!
Jen

Chris said...

Have a great week. Very cool on-line magazine!

LisaShaw said...

I understand about busy schedules so no need to apologize dear one.

I enjoyed this photo! Children are so precious and genuine.