Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday ~ Matthew 22:37

Jesus said to him, " 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37)


Photobucket


My daughter drew this picture in children' church on Sunday. She told me that the little stick person is her and the tall stick person is Jesus hugging her. This really touched my heart including the lady who helps with children's church. She said that she is going to let her picture stay up there and not erase it.



Photobucket


This is a close-up of my little princess's drawing.


For more Word-Filled Wednesday check out the160acrewoods.com



Photobucket







Happy WFW!!!


Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

14 comments:

pam said...

That is precious...oh how we need to stay little children in our hearts/minds and spirits.

crittyjoy said...

absolutely precious! What a special girl you have :)

Happy WFW!

Joan said...

So sweet.

She has a great start knowing Jesus loves her. She must bless you heart so much.

Happy WFW
Blessings

Laurie Ann said...

Too sweet! She knows she is loved by the Lord. Happy WFW to you.

Falling Around said...

Now this is the stuff we moms live for!! How precious is this picture?!?!

This reminds me of third John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Peggy said...

Blessings Toia...I LOVE THIS VERSE & THAT WE BOTH CHOSE IT! BUT I MUST ADMIT ~ YOURS IS A MUCH BETTER CHOICE FOR PICTURE...an ORIGINAL done so WELL! So sweet! LOVE YOUR PRINCESS's touching heart portrait & preview of her gifts yet to see & be! God bless & use you both for His glory! Thanks for your visit!

Mary Timme said...

Awwwww! That really is cute and precious. I love it.

Cathy said...

How precious and adorable !

Beth in NC said...

That is adorable. What a sweetie.

Amydeanne said...

too cute! I'm in love with how wonderful kids can grasp God!

Grace said...

Wow! I can say that you are such a wonderful mother, Toia, because it shows on how your daughter sees things, and it shows, too, how she loves Jesus in her age. God bless both of you. :)

Joyfull said...

The hearts of children are so pure! She is absolutely precious. Thanks for sharing.

Joyfulsister said...

HI Toia..

Hugz.. How precious is that!! I loved when my kids drew pictures of them and Jesus. She is a cutie too just like her mommy!!!

Blessings Lorie

Raye Ann said...

That is so adorable. How sweet.

Blessings