Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scripture Sunday ~ Habakkuk 3:18


rejoice Pictures, Images and Photos
Habakkuk 3:18


"Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation." (NKJV)


"Yet I will rejoice in the LORD!
I will be joyful in the God of my salvation." (NLT)



"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior." (NIV)


"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult
in the [victorious] God of my salvation!" (AMP)


"I'm singing joyful praise to God.
I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God." (MSG)








Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

4 comments:

From the Heart said...

Beautiful scripture. We had a lot of praise and worship in our church service today. He is so great, what would we do without Him.
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.

Mary Timme said...

Wow! Another confirmation of God telling me to see out even more to Jesus! I bet life will be a tad rocky while adjusting to that!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Simply GORGEOUS photo and a profound message!

Love ya
China!

Be safe and behave (LOL)

~Lisi P. said...

Love it!!