Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday ~ Psalm 92:12 (amp)




Photobucket


No matter what situation you are dealing with (whether it's a rude boss, someone offended you, family doesn't seem to appreciate you or financial needs) never compromise your relationship with God. Stay and remain stable rooted and grounded in God's word. God will make you flourish like a a palm tree and grow more and more in Him for remaining faithful to Him and His Word (His promises).





For more Word-Filled Wednesday check out the160acrewoods.com



Photobucket





Your Sister In Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

10 comments:

From the Heart said...

A beautiful picture and verse. Yes, we need to stay grounded in the Word. I'm reading the Bible through this year and God is showing me things I've never really noticed before.
Blessings,
AliceE.

Cathy said...

I love that picture and verse, thank you ~

Susan said...

Hey Toia,

How are you? I've missed stopping by.

Great verse and thoughts you shared after.

Have a blessed day♥

RCUBEs said...

Wish I can dive through my computer screen into that clear, blue water!!! So hot today! Nice pic and verse! God bless. Stay cool!

HisPrincess said...

Wow. Your's is one of several posts I've read this morning with a similar message for me....I think I'm making God repeat himself but I'm slowly getting the message!

Thanks Toia.
Sharon.

Anonymous said...

Stunning photo and verse! Happy WFW!

Pilar said...

Great one!

thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment. I love meeting new blogger friends.

Blessings to you my new friend!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Words we all know, but oftentimes forget when faced with the situation! Especially the rude boss in my case. I keep reminded myself that it really has nothing to do with me. There are not in a trusting, peaceful place and I'm the target closest to the enemy at the time. I just continue to prayer for them and myself and move on with my day.

Love and hugs
China

Laurencita said...

Oh! such a beautiful picture and great verse. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW.

Laurencita said...

Oh! beautiful picture and great verse. Thank you for sharing. Happy WFW!