Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Book of Psalms Reading ~
Psalm 150

Psalm 150

PRAISE the LORD!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everything that has breath
praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!


When the praises of God go up, the blessings come down!!!


Blessings and Peace,
Toia




Photobucket

3 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Blessings to you Toia, Love this Psalm and I'm echoing it too. He is mighty and worthy of all praise.
Let us rejoice and praise His name together, forever.
Have a wonderful Sabbath!
Noreen

Farm Girl said...

Thanks for coming by today and your sweet comment. I love your Psalm, I love 150 because when I am so consumed with my life and my problems, I know no better way to jerk myself back to reality than to read it over and over and end up praising God and getting my focus back on how great He is and how incredibly blessed we are to have such a loving Father.
I love your mission, I also love that you teach 2 and 3 year olds. That is where God put me first when I first became a believer. I always thought He knew where I would learn best.
Have a blessed Lords Day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Praise Ye The Lord! Love that passage!