Monday, December 27, 2010

Blogging After The New Year!!!

Greetings My Sisters and Brothers!!!

I have decided to take a quick break from blogging until next year!! I hope everyone has had a spendid and blessed Christmas!! I know need to take some time to hear from God and see what direction or where He wants to take as we head into a New Year!!!

I know that God has so much plan for me. I just want to make sure I hear right, be obedient, and draw closer to Him in a deep intimate relationship.

I pray everyone have a safe and wonderful New Year!!!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Happy New Year Comments






Photobucket

5 comments:

Janet said...

I will miss you. Have a good break!

Blessings
Janet

From the Heart said...

Hope you have a Happy New Year and get some rest. I think we all have to do that sometime and as you said spend time with the Father and follow Him.

LisaShaw said...

Came by to wish you and yours a New Year FULL of JESUS in ways you would never expect for He will do exceedingly more than you could ever imagine! Trust Him. Love Him. Live for Him. Obey Him. Share Him with others and know that YOU ARE DEEPLY LOVED BY HIM!

Hugs and love!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I've been there and done that and it's so good for the soul and spirit. Just wanted to stop by and say that I saw my little 5 year olds for the first time in 3 weeks and they couldn't stop hugging me. I was so meant to be a teacher and not a "cop!"

;-)

Love you lil sis
China

Jackie said...

Praying that you have an abundantly blessed 2011. And I know He's directing your steps all along the way!

He is Faithful!!

Blessings!
Jackie