Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quench Your Thirst Thursday ~ Hear Us From Heaven

It's time for another "Quench Your Thirst Thursday." To understand the purpose of "Quench Your Thirst," please Click Here! (Please make sure you come back :)


For the #6 edition of "Quench Your Thirst Thursday" is "Hear Us From Heaven" by Ross Parsely. I love the smooth sound of this worship song. Everytime I hear this song, it seems like it caresses my spirit into God's presence.

I can't pick out a favorite verse from this song. This whole song speaks to me from the beginning to the end. When you listen to this song, close your eyes and meditate on this song. How many times you have gone through such a stressful situation and don't know if you're coming or going? And the only thing you can do is cry out to the Lord and say, "Hear my cry O, Lord!! Hear me from heaven. I need you God!!" Well, I have.

Once again, sit back and listen. I pray this song is very soothing to your spirit, soul, and body. Before pressing play, please remember to pause my playlist to the bottom of the page.










Hear Us From Heaven
by Ross Parsley


Verse I
Lord hear our cry
Come heal our land
Breathe life into these
Dry and thirsty souls

Verse II
Lord hear our prayer
Forgive our sins
And as we call on Your name
Would make this a place of
Your glory to dwell

Verse III
Open the blind eyes
Unlock the deaf ears
Come to Your people
As we draw near
Hear us from heaven
And touch our generation
We are Your people
Crying out in desperation

Verse I

Verse II

Verse III

Oh hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven

Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven

Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven

Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven
Hear us from heaven

Verse III (2xs)





Your Sister in Christ,

Toia

1 comment:

Heather C said...

I LOVE this song! Beautiful! Very soothing to meditate on Who He is and how He can come in and completely redeem ANY situation by breathing life into it... into us. Thanks for the calming song!