Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quench Your Thirst Thursday ~
Your Love Is Extravagant

It's time for another "Quench Your Thirst Thursday." To understand the purpose of "Quench Your Thirst," please Click Here! (Please make sure you come back :)


For the #7 edition of "Quench Your Thirst Thursday" is "Your Love Is Extravagant" by Casting Crown.

There's no greater love than the love God gives to me. God's love is extravagant. God's love is extraordinary. Just think..where we would we be without God's Extravagant love...His Grace and mercy? When you listen to this song think about all the times God has brought you through an unbearable situation. And realize that God didn't help you because He felt obligated to do so. But because He loves you.

And if this is not convincing enough, John 3:16 is proof in the pudding that God's love is Extravagant. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

I pray that God's love fill your heart to the max with His unfailing and extravagant love. It is God's love that brought you here on earth. And it is God's Love that will keep.

Please remember to pause my playlist to the bottom of this page before you click play. :)








"Your Love Is Extravagant"
By: Casting Crown


Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend

Capture my heart again
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate






Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

6 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I was studying I Kings today Chapter 8 and saw anew all the ways God has cared for us. His love is indeed extravagant!!!!!!!

Jan Parrish said...

What a great song. Thanks for sharing this Toia. I'm going to have to order this on Itunes.

Joyfull said...

Awesome song! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Shanda said...

Music always speaks so deeply to me. Thank you for sharing His love today!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful song!! :*) Thank you for sharing and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :D the link to the blog design is on the bottom of my blog in case you wanted to steal the layout (or even a different layout, Lena makes awesome layouts).

Mind if I follow your blog??

I do agree, our bodies are a temple and we truly need to respect it!

<3 Martha

Chris said...

Casting Crown rocks! Thanks for this post. You've got a great blog ministry and I look forward to my next visit.